The workshop is intended for LU researchers who plan to recruit a post-doc from abroad, and for post-docs who want to apply with Lund University as host and already have a project idea and contact with a supervisor at LU. Note that a post-doc who complies with the mobility rule (see box below) and was hired by LU later than 11 September 2018 can apply for an IF.
The workshop is run by Kwintessence, a consultancy firm with extensive experience in running MSCA workshops and in pre-submission review of MSCA grants.
The objective of the workshop is to provide participants with a good understanding of the principles and evaluation criteria of the MSCA-IF. Participants will receive strategic and practical input for writing a competitive application.
- The workshop is in English and is a recorded version of an onsite workshop organised in May 2019. Attendance/access is free of charge.
- When you have registered and received confirmation you will receive a link and will be able to access the workshop online. You will have access until the call deadline 11 September.
- There will be a short online introduction to the IF scheme available before the workshop to allow for the workshop being used for writing advice.
- In order to participate either onsite or online, participants must have the approval of their supervisor and host department.
- You register by sending an e-mail to email@example.com with the name of the fellow and the supervisor.
Note that the fellow cannot have resided or carried out his/her main activity in Sweden for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to 11 September 2019.
The call opened on 11 April and the submission deadline is 11 September 2019. More information on the MSCA Individual Fellowships here.